Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blueberry, Cranberry & Raisins Muffins



I bought a packet of mixed blueberry & cranberry, and had some leftover raisins in the fridge. Tried to bake some muffins based on recipe found on the internet, and contemplating between 2 recipes - 1 which only have milk as liquid, and other requires oil and milk. Chose the 'healthier' version, but the result was quite unsatisfactory. The muffins came out dry and flavourless, even my little son happily passed back to me the entire muffin when I ask him to share with me.



So I decided to try the other recipe. Luckily, the muffins turn out moist and soft, and with lots of berries and raisins, this is really great for little kids, and good enough for me to bring to the office as breakfast!

Gonna try out other 'concortions' of fruits and nuts the next time!

No comments: