Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Four Heavenly Kings


Like what other food bloggers say, baking is addictive and therapeutic, and what's more with an easy and trusted recipe which I've adopted from pax-recipe for all my muffins bake. Did the usual cranberry, blueberry, raisin muffins, plus chocolate chips which I just bought from Phoon Huat today, a total of Four flavours. It was a coincidence that one of the dishes we had for dinner tonite was "The Four Heavenly Kings" - which is actually brinjal, lady-finger, long bean and "smelly" pea (not too sure what's the name of this pea) stir-fried in sambal chilli - all my favourite!

Actually there are many more receipes which I wanted to try out, so I think this will be the last(?) muffins I'm baking, until I tried out other interesting recipes. Let's see how long I can refrain myself .....

No comments: