Tuesday, February 16, 2010

4 24 28 29 35 42 34





The set of numbers are definitely not my vital statistics or codes to my safe box; it's the winning numbers of yesterday's Toto $6 million draw. Although i did not buy any Toto tickets for yesterday's draw, I prepared some 'huat kueh' (發糕) especially for my Wendy's mil and relatives for them to "FATT FATT" (發發). Not too sure whether any of them is a overnight millionaires? If not, we still have the Hong Bao Draw on 26 Feb 2010 ;-) Good luck everyone!

The 'huat kuehs' are nicely packed and given as a gift to my Wendy's mil! We went to their house on the 2nd day of CNY, and as usual, we enjoyed the sumptuous dinner prepared by her .



These lovely sweet hearts paper cases is one of my favourites and i had used them for my mini 'huat kuehs'.



To good health and wealth in 2010!

3 comments:

Blessed Homemaker said...

Huat ah!! I don't have much luck with huat kuehs, they hardly smile to me :-( I hope I can get it right one day.

quizzine said...

Hi Blessed Homemaker,
Did u use medium to high fire? I think this step is quite crucial for the huat kuehs to smile widely to u. You sure can smiley huat kueh soon ;-)

Blessed Homemaker said...

I used high flame throughout and no opening of lid to check in between.

Do check out my blog for pics, rather disappointing.